Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Australian Biggest Loser host Ajay Rochester gains 105lbs

Default Australian Biggest Loser host Ajay Rochester gains 105lbs

I am eating myself to death': Australian Biggest Loser host Ajay Rochester gains 105lbs in just 48 DAYS

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 18:13, 18 April 2013 | UPDATED: 19:15, 18 April 2013

The former host of Australia's Biggest Loser Ajay Rochester has revealed she has gained a staggering 105lbs in less that two months.

The 44-year-old, who hosted the weight-loss television show for four series between 2006 and 2009, said in a radio interview that she makes daily trips to fast food restaurants and admitted she is eating herself to death.

She was pictured on Tuesday picking up two Subway sandwiches and two large drinks while walking her dogs in Los Angeles, where she is now based.

Weight struggle: Australian TV personality Ajay Rochester, pictured here in LA this week, has admitted to gaining 105lbs (48kgs) in 48 days

The TV star spoke to Australia's 2Day FM about her rapid weight gain, saying: 'I've have put on about a kilo (2.2lbs) a week, 48 kilos. I'm huge.

'To be really blunt I can eat a whole heap of crap in one day,' she told the station.

'There is this place here called Norms. Normsí is called "Norms: Bigger Better Breakfast".

'So itís breakfast for 3 people. Two pancakes, big plate sized pancakes, three bacon strips, a plate sized hash brown, a plate, Iím not talking the little Maccaís ones, two eggs, two sausages.

Yo-yo dieter: The 44-year-old is almost unrecognisable from her days as the host of Australia's Biggest Loser (right in 2007)

Binge eating: The star says she eats a breakfast made for three people

Fast food habit: Ajay, pictured here leaving Subway, makes daily trips to take-away restaurants

'So Iíll eat that. Then I just lie down all day because I canít move because my arteries are so clogged.
    'And then I drive past Carlís and get a burger and fries. Iím laughing about it. But itís really serious because I am eating myself to death.'

Last year she appeared on Australian TV screens in the celebrity diet show Excess Baggage, alongside Kevin Federline.

She has since relocated to the US in a bid to find fame Stateside.

'Seriously my house looks like somebody else lives in there,' she said of her new Californian home.

'There are all these beautiful clothes, because I have lots clothes from Biggest Loser.

'So if you open my cupboard you would go, "Well she must be the cleaner that big fat thing, and where is the skinny girl who lives here?" Because I live in sweatpants. You know the saddest thing was, when I got home from Excess Baggage I thought; "Oh yeah I did alright, I won, I lost a bit of weight."

'I came home and I tried on my skinny jeans and I was still too fat for my skinny jeans.'
    Ajay's weight has yo-yoed dramatically over the years as she struggled to cope with emotional issues.

Too big for her old clothes: She says she now lives in sweatpants

She was physically abused by her adoptive mother during her childhood and they are now estranged.

She found her birth mother Kaylene when she was 22, although her mother committed suicide a year later.

In 2003 she became a top-selling author in Australia with Confessions of a Reformed Dieter and later released The Lazy Girl's Guide to Losing Weight and Getting Fit.

The single mother has a 13-year-old son Kai, who has been diagnosed with Asperger syndrome.

Struggling: The single mother appeared out of breath during the wal

Read more: Ajay Rochester gains 48kgs in 48 days: I'm eating myself to death | Mail Online

She needs a new therapist to get a handle on it all (IMHO).

She's so dodgy, I wonder if this is all for publicity so she can become famous in the US when she loses it all again just as quickly. She made a mint with one of those online weight loss clubs so I wouldn't put anything past her.
    South Sydney Rabbitohs, 2014 Premiers! Glory Glory #21

#
    408 #Forever63NotOut

LOOK HOW FRESH MY SUIT IS... NUFF SAID!

She's giving Mama June a run for her money.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

So this twat lost a shit-ton of weight and then gained it back? If she did that on purpose what an idiot.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She will be lucky if she lives long enough to lose it. This cannot be healthy.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

i don't think it's even physically possible to gain 100 lbs in two months.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I don't think so either. I call bull s**t.
    Palermo likes this.
    Coffee is my happy drug

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I reckon I could if I really tried. Until she deals with her many demons she won't beat this. Food isn't the answer.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

I don't think I could if I tried. Don't get me wrong...I could gain a lot in two months if I was really trying. But 100?? That's a fucking lot!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't care how much she has gained but this is just sad...she looks terrible and totally like a nother person.

She said she gains 2.2 pounds a week. I'm no good at math but...maybe it,s my eyesite on this tiny tablet. Does it say 22 pounds a week or 2.2. Lol, I'm getting old guys.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

I went back and had a look

"'I've have put on about a kilo (2.2lbs) a week, 48 kilos. I'm huge."

She's putting on a kilo a week - so she had inverted the standard weight loss target....

I think that whomever wrote the headline needs some more training on reading comprehension as she clearly says a kilo a week, 48 kilos (so that makes 48 weeks, Daily Fail!!!)
    sprynkles likes this.

A*O

2 kilos a week? Easy peasy.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

Silver Member electrocuted_sheep's Avatar

'Jealousy makes you a hater!' Biggest Loser star Ajay Rochester makes a statement as she pushes her swimsuit to the limit

By Monty Archibald
    PUBLISHED: 23:15 GMT, 11 February 2013 | UPDATED: 00:27 GMT, 12 February 2013

It seems she is still not short of confidence.

For despite her weight battles, Ajay Rochester wore a vest warning people not to be envious of her curves as she walked her dog in Los Angeles.

The former host of Australia's version of Biggest Loser seems as proud as punch of her figure, with her distinctive tight pink garment reading 'jealousy is what makes you a hater.'

Sending a message: Former Biggest Loser presenter Ajay Rochester is proud of her curves if the vest she wore in Los Angeles is anything to go by.

However she looked far from the inspirational figure who shot to fame in her native Australia after shedding 110 pounds.
    The 43-year-old's achievement won her the role hosting the popular weight loss show down under for four seasons from 2006 to 2009, and she went on to write a string of best-selling books.

In fact it looked like she had put much of it back on as she plodded around the streets with her pooch as she enjoyed a relaxing holiday.
    And she pushed her burgundy coloured swimsuit to the absolute limit as she headed to the beach after her stroll.

Getting in shape: Dog walking is a great form of exercise that will do her good in the long run

Beached: The former reality television favourite looked like she was enjoying the California sunshine

Ironically she quaffed away on a bottle of Diet Coke as she enjoyed the California sunshine.

The former actress, who starred with Russell Crowe in 1980's The Crossing, blamed her mother's death and her estrangement from her adopted mother for her dangerous obsession with food, which saw her weight hit 286 pounds.
    She said: 'I was seriously obese and, when I lost my mum, I spiralled even further.
    'There were lots of punishments around food. If I didn't eat everything on my plate, my adopted mother used to force the food into my mouth and hold it closed.

A step in the right direction: At less the extremely curvy star was quaffing away on a bottle of Diet Coke

'When my birth mum died, I used food as it was the only support system I had.'
    However old habits die hard, and she piled on the pounds after her stint on the show came to an end.
    She returned to Australian TV last year on another weight loss show called Excess Baggage, where she beat off Kevin Federline to take the title.

Big change: She looked a million miles away from the inspiration figure who motivated thousands in 2007

Biggest Loser star Ajay Rochester wears vest telling people not to be jealous... as she pushes swimsuit to the limit on dog walk | Mail Online

Diet coke is totally gonna help.
    llamamama and BelledeJour like this.
    I guess a septuagenarian coming at you with a boner and a roofied drink would give you plenty of time to run.
    -Beeyotch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information