Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soap stars gone mad with plastic surgery!!!

Bronze Member

Default Soap stars gone mad with plastic surgery!!!

Hunter Tylo aka Deborah Hunter Morehart Tylo (her official name she "says") is the WORST offender!

She was simply GORGEOUS, though I always preferred Ridge with Brooke, and never really cared for ANY of her characters on any of her soaps. She always seemed a wee bit "off."

I know there are plenty of abusers out there, but the only other one who sticks out in my mind is Kristian Alfonso. I had NO clue that she had undergone the knife, as she grew up on the show, and I thought she just lost her "baby fat" as she grew up. HA! I was watching a Days' Special on Soap Net for the 40th Anniversary and her face looks completely DIFFERENT from the one she had when she first joined the show in the early eighties!!! She was one of the most gorgeous women ever back then, and now she looks emaciated and almost anorexic in the face, but she is still very pretty.

I noted a nose job most probably - though NOT needed...
    Cheek Implants - which add to the Skeletor look
    Chin Implant - which she didn't need

And even she admitted that her voice has changed drastically! Does anyone else concur?

Also, what other soap actresses can you all think of that look nothing like their fomer selves due to their plastic surgery abuse?

I know Deidre Hall, Susan Lucci, Melody Thomas Scott, and all the other major soap divas have almost certainly gone under the knife, but at least they look the SAME, at least to me...lol

Default Re: Soap Stars Gone MAD!!!

I need pictures I tell you, PICTURES!!!!

What would make Kristin Alfonso's voice change "dramatically"? Too many BJs?

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom
    What would make Kristin Alfonso's voice change "dramatically"? Too many BJs?

A ballectomy? Injections of a monkeys adrenal gland in an attempt to look young? Perhaps just too many nights of ciggies and bourbon? I'm voting for ciggies and self abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    A ballectomy? Injections of a monkeys adrenal gland in an attempt to look young? Perhaps just too many nights of ciggies and bourbon? I'm voting for ciggies and self abuse.
    WTF? Injecting yourself with monkey adrenal gland stuff just to remain "youthful looking"? Now that is crazy-ass poop

Default Re: Soap Stars Gone Mad with Plastic Surgery!!!

Hunter Tylo's husband is an assistant professor of theater and dramatic arts at my alma mater. He's as odd as she now looks, so they're a perfect match.

He use to be on All My Children years ago

Hunter Tylo=frightening. Her lips are like two beach balls. She was on "All My Children" 20 years ago and was relatively cute and normal-looking back then.

Bronze Member

I've noticed that thing with Kristin Alfonso's voice too. It is especially obvious when they show clips from the eighties. Her voice is so much lower and darker now than it was then... But this is natural - though smoking and excessive drinking can definitely lead to a prematurely aged voice.

Deidre Hall seems to have found the fountain of youth - her face looks amazing, almost as if no time has gone by since she first appeared on Days. Her hands tell a different story, though.

I don't think Kristian Alfonso has had her nose/cheeks/chin done. It really looks like aging to me. She's stunning.

Deidra Hall has had some great plastic surgery, but her botton lip looks too big sometimes.
    From Days Of Out Lives - - - Kate is totally plastic, Roman is botoxed as hell, Lexy (sp?) has had at least a nose job, Celeste has had at least her nose and boobs done...etc. etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    Hunter Tylo=frightening. Her lips are like two beach balls. She was on "All My Children" 20 years ago and was relatively cute and normal-looking back then.
    She wasn't pretty at all when she started....she became GORGEOUS after having some work....but then went to far with it

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    From Days Of Out Lives - - - Kate is totally plastic, Roman is botoxed as hell, Lexy (sp?) has had at least a nose job, Celeste has had at least her nose and boobs done...etc. etc. etc.
    Kate is a lovely woman, but she looks suspiciously youthful for her age, and she and Celeste both look like they've had rhinoplasty. I don't see it on Lexie, so if it is the case, it's a nice job. Sami, if she wanted to comply with traditional ideals of beauty, should definitely get a nose job. And yes, Kristin Alfonso is stunning - and so is Peter Reckell; he's got that wide jaw that is typical of male soap stars, plus he's got that kind of broad nose I like... :b

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    She wasn't pretty at all when she started....she became GORGEOUS after having some work....but then went to far with it
    She looked cute enough in 1984, when she starred in The Initiation with Daphne Zuniga (where neither fares too well in the acting department). Without being able to put my finger on what it is, she looks wildly different from her days in The Bold and the Beatiful, though...

^She's had AT LEAST her lips, nose and eyelids done between these 2 shows

I know Bryan Datillo (Lucas) on DOOL. He said most of the "old-time" soap stars, Deidre, Kristin, etc.... have had so much PS, once they are out of make-up, are frightening to look at. He said especially Mickey and Maggie Horton (I don't know if they are still on anymore).

here's the link to Hunter Tylo's plastic surgery. She's really done a job on herself. she was beautiful before

Awful Plastic Surgery: Hunter Tylo and her shelf boobs
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information