Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Britney Spears releases cover art for new single

BRITNEY SPEARS

TITANIC VEGAS CONTRACT

But She Can't Touch Celine

EXCLUSIVE

Britney Spears
    will be raking in HUGE STACKS in Vegas this winter -- a ridiculous $310,000 per show ... nearly $15 million per year -- but she still doesn't hold a candle to Celine Dion.

TMZ is privy to the financial details of Britney's deal. The 2-year contract calls for 48 shows a year at Planet Hollywood. According to the contract, Britney will earn $310,000 per show.

By contrast, Celine does 70 shows a year. Sources say she pulls in $476,000 a show ... so she's way ahead of Britney in the money department, but Brit gets more time off.

Britney's cut of the gate is huge -- projected sales per show are $508,514, meaning Brit will be snagging more than 60%.

As we reported, producers are shooting for a "cool, hip club-like show" ... unlike the run-of-the-mill Vegas shows that preceded it (Celine's included). It starts in December.

If that's not convincing, check out these cool 3D mock-ups of the stage.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2f3eaFdok
    Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

new song sucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra-h_p-vD2s

reminds me a cross of rich bitch from die antwoord & greyhound from swedish house mafia

OMG. What the hell is it with the British accent? You're not British, Britney.

I knew it! The Vegas thing was written all over the style of the latest costumes...

Sounds like a good idea. Close to home, it's a regular routine and she gets a lot of time off.

She's going to have to perfect that routine first. No clomping around the stage plz.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    She looks just like Ellen Barkin in that first pic.
    This! Have been trying to think of who the cover pic reminded me of - though with the amount of photo shopping in the boob area, makes it kind of look like the cleavage was created with make up, so a drag queen version of Ellen Barkin?

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She's going to have to perfect that routine first. No clomping around the stage plz.
    Nah - she'll continue to clomp around the stage waving her arms, while her fans scream "OMG!!1! She's baaaaaack and just as fierce as EVA!!!1!"
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Goddess View Post
    She looks like she is bored as hell.
    I dunno, I actually think she looks great in all three shots for "Werk, Bitch." (how I pretend the song name to be written anyway, as the it's bugging shit outta me too!!) and although she'll always be our down home, crazy-ass cuntry girl at heart, she really seems to be pulling out of her stepford wife funk and getting her- *lame word alert* sass back. I don't see Bertney "Dead Eyes" Sperrs too much these days, although certainly sometimes.

Hopefully she stays empowered, (that's the vibe I get from her new music, video's, photo shoots, etc.)

Or, maybe she's just back on the shit, and off her meds.

*shrugs*
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I think the song is really boring. No clue why so many people praises it as the song of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Nah - she'll continue to clomp around the stage waving her arms, while her fans scream "OMG!!1! She's baaaaaack and just as fierce as EVA!!!1!"

rollo, hustle4alivin and Kat Scorp like this.

I have perfectly sane, intelligent friends who confess to loving it, so I think it hit the 'mindless pop' chord with some.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Britney Spears confirmed her Planet Hollywood residency to perform for the next two years in Las Vegas on Good Morning America Tuesday, Sept. 17.Credit: Joe Scarnici/WireImage.com
    Las Vegas, baby! Britney Spears confirmed a not-very-well-kept secret on Good Morning America Tuesday, Sept. 17, that she will be taking up residency at Planet Hollywood to perform live shows for the next two years. The Las Vegas show, Britney, Piece of Me, will include all of her greatest hits, and will also feature new material – including, presumably, her just-released new track "Work Bitch."
    PHOTOS: Britney's most iconic music video looks
    "We wanted the environment to be that way so people could come and have a good time and stand up and feel like they're in the show with me," Spears said to GMA's Sam Champion during the announcement. "I love Vegas. The energy here is really, really good. I'm definitely going to do the greatest hits, but I'm gonna have to put some of my new material in it just to keep it fresh." The Queen of Pop will put on 50 performances per year.
    PHOTOS: Britney Spears and Jaosn Trawick -- the way they were
    Spears, 31, also touched on two of her exes during the interview -- and how breakups are never easy! "During this album, I had a breakup with Jason [Trawick] that I went through that I wrote a lot about," she said of her ex-fiance. "They suck! Breakups suck, man." Spears and Trawick began dating in 2009. The two became engaged in December 2011, but eventually called off their three-year relationship in January 2013.
    As for her most famous ex, Spears couldn't help but quickly mention Justin Timberlake's name during a lightning round with Champion. When asked what age she had her first kiss, the blonde beauty blushed and said, "Oh my God, maybe 13." She added: "It was Justin." Spears and the "Take Back the Night" megastar first met on the Mickey Mouse Club in 1992 and later dated from 1999 to 2002.
    PHOTOS: Britney's love life
    It's been a long road for Spears since her "…Baby One More Time" days, revealing that she never thought she would still be performing all these years later. "When I first started out I always wanted to make just enough money to buy a beautiful home in Louisiana and have kids and do that. I never thought I would continue to do what I do," she said. "I really enjoy what I do. I have fun when performing. I feel like I'm at home when on stage."
    The pop star's fun on stage is something Miley Cyrus knows all too well. When asked what she thought of the "Wrecking Ball" singer's performance at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards alongside Robin Thicke, Spears gave Cyrus props. "I think any time you do a performance that is memorable, you're going to have criticism. I think she's doing her thing, being herself," she said.
    PHOTOS: Britney's bikini body through the years
    Spears debuted her latest single "Work Bitch" on Sunday, Sept. 15, after the song was leaked online one day early. Her upcoming untitled eighth studio album will be released Dec. 3.

Read more: Britney Spears Las Vegas Show, Exes Justin Timberlake, Jason Trawick - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Oh please, she pretends she is writing? Next she will pretend that she is singing!
    BelledeJour likes this.

I saw the GMA interview this morning. She seemed totally engaged and had emotion in her voice. Her eyes were lit up. I was glad to see her so with it.
    sluce likes this.

Britney Spears’ Vegas Show Bombing At The Box Office: ‘Ticket Sales Are Way Lower Than Expected…It’s A Disaster,’ Says Insider

Posted on Sep 23, 2013 @ 11:52AM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor

Britney Spears is back — or is she?
    The 31-year-old singer’s new gig for a two-year residency of her stage show Britney: Piece of Me at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas has had dismal ticket sales, at best, and an industry insider exclusively tell RadarOnline.com that everyone involved with the show is really worried.
    The numbers are in, and of the first 16 shows running Dec. 27 through Feb. 22, Spears has only sold out three shows.
    “After spending hundreds of thousands on promo, they expected to instantly sell out all of the first 16 shows, but they didn’t come close!” the source told Radar.

“In fact, Britney only sold out three of the 16 shows put on sale and many are considering this a disaster.”
    According to the insider, Las Vegas residencies in the past such as Celine Dion and Shania Twain sold out their first block of shows right away.
    “There are nearly 50 shows a year and the theater is small…it only holds about 4,500 people,” the source said.

“So all of this put together really isn’t looking well for Britney. Ticket sales need to start skyrocketing or else there’s going to be a lot of disappointed investors and people involved with the show.”
    As Radar previously reported, Spears is worth more than $44 million thanks to a blend of assets, property, cash and smart stock market trading — and will be raking in a reported $15 million per year of her residency, equaling $30 million total.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I'd go, but I'm a poor student.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information