Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 292 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1909Likes

Thread: Actor Doug Hutchison, 51, Marries Aspiring Country Singer Courtney Stodden, 16

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I remember I emailed him years and years ago when I first saw Green Mile, saying he was a good actor and everything. Must have been around 16 or 17. I got a reply back from his PA etc saying Doug was really grateful for my email and he'd like me to send a picture back so he could put a face to the name. I didn't, it freaked me out. Glad now!

wow, so he was always into teenage girls. eew.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Ewww! I'm with darksithbunny, I hated this fucker in the movie! I've only seen him in a couple of things since The Green Mile and one of them was the perp on an eppy of Law and Order: SVU. I think his role as Percy has forever type-cast him to playing weirdo.
    He seems to be the same in real life too...

A girl at work said he was on Lost for a couple years. i dunno, I never watched that.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I remember I emailed him years and years ago when I first saw Green Mile, saying he was a good actor and everything. Must have been around 16 or 17. I got a reply back from his PA etc saying Doug was really grateful for my email and he'd like me to send a picture back so he could put a face to the name. I didn't, it freaked me out. Glad now!
    So happy you dodged that bullet!

Confused...statutory rape laws do not apply if the parents "give permission" to release their child to the, erm, elder?

i couldn't believe she's 16 so i did some investigating and this is what i found:

- she really is 16/17, but she looks like a 45-year-old hooker and definitely has implants already

- here's her youtube channel (her singing is atrocious):
    YouTube - ‪CourtneyStodden's Channel‬‏

- you HAVE to watch these two videos, though, because they're SO bad:

YouTube - ‪Courtney Stodden - Don't Put It On Me‬‏

YouTube - ‪Cyber Bullies & Cyber Victims‬‏

Courtney is a professional signed model who is proud to be representing the City of Ocean Shores, WA. as Miss Ocean Shores and Miss Teen USA. She is 15 and attends "Alpha Omega", an online private Christian Academy based in Iowa.

(---)

I am a professional signed model who is proud to be representing the City of Ocean Shores, WA in the Miss Universe organization; producers of the Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA! Competitions are a Donald J. Trump and NBC Universal joint venture! Individuals who participate in pageants seek to advance their careers, personal and humanitarian goals, and as women who seek to improve the lives of others!
    My personal platform is to help spread the awareness of skin cancer amongst teens and to help with preventions. My plan as Miss Ocean Shores, WA & Miss Teen USA is to speak at several high schools to young people about the dangers of over exposing themselves to harmful UV rays!
    This subject is very important to me because my mothers melanoma was caught early because of early detection, which saved her life! Your sponsorship for me to attain my goals would be highly appreciated!
    Thank you very much and God Bless!
    - her agency profile:
    Courtney Stodden | ExploreTalent.com | Showcase Your Talent | Acting, Modeling, Dance, and More! which says she's 17.

this is where most of these pics come from:

there you have it.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

She looks so used up for 16!

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I take it that no one remembers him from playing that uber-creep in The X-Files because that's the role I though of first.
    Eugene Victor Tooms. That is EXACTLY what I thought of first too.

She is 15 and attends "Alpha Omega", an online private Christian Academy based in Iowa.
    lol, I virtually earned my education at God-DeVry.

He was also on CSI, as Nick's stalker. Yeah, again a creep.

And wow, she sounds totally smart.

I'm still not convinced she's 16 or 17. They could have lied on her profile, couldn't they?

Also:

^^ but they must've checked her age when she became miss ocean shores/teen usa, right? i don't know how that stuff works.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post

I never thought the Farrah photo was flattering, but damned if she doesn't look amazing next to this "professional model." Even the 99-cent disposable tablecloth backdrop looks less plastic than she does.

She HAS to have had lip injections as well. Most people don't "bare their teeth" like that when smiling. She almost looks to be in pain.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think she's trying to imitate Farrah.

I don't know if they actually check on the girls' ages at these pageant things. But in that world everybody lies about everything. Height, weight, age, plastic surgery.

She definitely looks older than 16/17, but it might also be all the tanning and excessive make up.

He was well cast as a creep then! Not much acting required..
    But that girl looks OLD for 16, sheesh!

Well, this is perfect. She's a golddigger looking for fame (though, I can't imagine this guy is loaded or well connected) and foolish parents, and he likes 'em young. Great match.
    Keep your stupid comments in your pocket!

Thread Information